Bayleys Auckland Body Corporate over the past few years has gathered momentum in this specialised and competitive area of the property market by providing a superior level of service to their clients. This has resulted in a continual new business growth where they are now at the point, they need to take on an Building Manager to ensure this high level of service is maintained across the portfolio of properties they manage in West Auckland and the North Shore.
The portfolio consists of a diverse range of body corporates and you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide building management functions ensuring all requirements of the relevant Acts are met
- Manage customer relationships, internal and external, including liaising with owners, contractors etc
- Inspections of common areas of properties and reporting back to committees
- Maintaining building registers for all works and inspections in order to keep all buildings compliant
- Arranging repair work, cleaning and security contracts and ensuring all works follow all health and safety requirements
- Need to be a practical, hands on person who is not afraid to get their hands dirty
- A variety of other administration tasks to ensure the portfolios paperwork is in order to allow the Body Corporate Managers to do their role
- Must have a drivers licences and car, travel expenses will be reimbursed
The successful candidate must have the right attitude to provide a superior level of service while ensuring that all the maintenance and compliance work is kept up to date on the portfolio of buildings. Because of the nature of the role you will organise your own day and have to drive from property to property to ensure work is completed and also be the practical ‘hands on’ person on site. We also assume you will possess the standard expectations of excellent organisation and communication skills, attention to detail, good computer skills and a willingness to learn.
Building Management requires you to be a flexible person who can go at a million miles an hour while being able to juggle a number of tasks at any one time plus be practical to be able to understand the issues to organise the correct repair work. You will work with a supportive knowledgeable team who work hard but know how to have fun too.
If this great opportunity sounds like your next step in your career then we look forward to talking to you. Please feel free to contact Carol Henry on 021469300 or firstname.lastname@example.org